is an informational site. The resources on this site are provided for informational purposes only, and should not be used to replace the specialized training and professional judgment of a health care or mental health care professional.
cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. Please always consult a trained mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment for yourself or others.
Self-help information and information from the Internet is useful, but it is not a substitute for professional assistance.
Please seek immediate professional help by calling 911:
• If you have thoughts of killing (or otherwise harming) yourself or others;
• If you are gravely disabled (unable to care for yourself or those in your care);
• If you are abusing substances or have an addiction;
• If you or someone else is in any danger of harm;
• If you have been diagnosed with a mental health disorder or suspect you have one;
• If you or a loved one are in need of an intervention.